Three hats done toward my #15in15 goal!
Top left is Bronntanas, a Ysolda pattern, knit in Malabrigo worsted. After reading comments of other knitters on ravelry who said the hats came out too big, I knit the adult small size expecting a larger hat...well it seems more like a true adult small to me. :) or even a child sized hat. This one goes into the gift/donate pile.
Top right is a hat I improvised (see details on my rav project page). I had the purple lambs pride that I wanted to use up, so I just knit the ribbing until I finished it--makes for a good folded brim. Then I used small balls of white and noro to knit the mosaic pattern. The mosaic pattern looks a bit sloppy, even after blocking,, which is disappointing. Another one for the gift/donate pile.
Bottom is a garter ear flap hat that I modified to have a rounder crown. This is the adult small size, though it does fit my large head. I did a short I cord at the top and a small tassel at the end. Another one for the gift/donate pile.