Sunday, January 4, 2015

2014 Recap

Apparently, I took a year off from blogging--ha! Didn't realize it had been quite that long. Well, it's a new year and I've got new intentions. So we'll see how this goes! I think I had a pretty productive 2014. I remember setting crafty goals for myself at the beginning of the year, but can't remember where I wrote them down, so I really don't know if I met any or all of them.

According to Ravelry, I finished 29 projects this past year!

Including 6 pairs of socks, 11 things for Erin, and 9 gifts for other people. The things I made for Erin are definitely my favorite, and the project I most enjoyed was her Christmas stocking.

Of these projects, the Colorblock Wee Cria sweater spent the most time on the needles.... because I put off the finishing (just sewing on buttons, and sewing the pockets) for more than 5 months!! This was my last finished object of 2014--finished on New Years Eve. Thankfully, it still fits her. :)

I'll be back tomorrow with my crafty goals for 2015. Cheers!

No comments: