Saturday, October 15, 2011

FO: Fannette Shawlette

Fannette Shawlette

Pattern: Fannette from KnitCircus (rav project page)
Yarn: Cascade Heritage Silk
Needle: US6

Fannette Shawlette

I'd been thinking about this pattern since I first saw it in the summer KnitCircus magazine when I was in the middle of my shawlette frenzy. It was a great knit for traveling around (here I am knitting it on the Kerala houseboat). Simple design with just enough detail to keep me interested. I would definitely recommend this pattern to someone who wants to venture into shawlettes. Also, this was my first time working with the yarn--and I love it! The feeling of the yarn and the color are delightful.

Fannette Shawlette

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Oh, that's just beautiful! What a unique design, and a gorgeous shade of blue.