Thursday, February 5, 2009

My nose didn't lie!

Thanks, Christine, for passing along this article, my olfactory hallucination explained--I'm not crazy! :)

Knitting: I'm struggling through the top of the Traveler's Stocking. After 10 rows and a few mess-ups, I may have finally gotten the hang of it. It would have been easier if I wasn't knitting at the end of a 12.5 hour work day, but whatcha gonna do? Once I get through this complex cuff (in about 25 more rounds), the rest of the sock should be fairly simple; that is, if I ever get there. :/

Day off tomorrow! I want to go to a movie (Coraline, or He's Just Not That Into You, or Doubt, Or New In Town--I need to check Rotten Tomatoes and see what kind of mood I'm in). But I also MUST mail at least 2 boxes tomorrow, and hopefully pack one or two more. Ugh.

I solved the puzzle today during my lunch break--my fastest Thursday puzzle ever! :D

What's cracking me up today:



My butt just hung up on you. Sorry.

Hahahahahahahha!

No comments: