Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Mid-year check in!

The year is roughly half over, so how am I doing on my #15in15 goals??

- Hats: 6 done. After a bunch of hats at the beginning of the year, I've definitely slacked on hats since then. 

- Socks: 4 pairs done, 1 pair about half done. So that's about 9 socks. If I use 15 pairs as my goal, I've got a lot of work ahead of me... But if I use 15 individual socks as my goal, I'm well on my way!

- Other knit items: 8 done, 1 nearing completion. Doing great with this goal!

- Sewn items: Harder to keep track of since I don't enter them into ravelry. I've blogged 10 sewn projects and have definitely made at least 5 more, so I'm going to call this goal completed!

I have quite a few unblogged projects that need writing up, so watch this space!!

No comments: