Tuesday, July 7, 2015

FO: Hey Little Sister



Made this little sister sweater dress for Baby Daphne, who was born a few weeks ago. Mostly mindless stockinette, worked in fingering weight yarn--pretty quick project, knit exactly as written. Funnily enough, this fits Daphne's almost-2-year-old big sister as a snug vest! So hopefully it will see lots of wear. :) Another project using knit picks stroll tonal (same yarn as the Maile sweater for Baby Hailey). I had fun watching the pooling on this. I've decided I'm firmly in the "I Love Pooling Colors!" camp. Other projects I've made with fun pooling: socks for Tracie, mitts for Melisa, more socks for Tracie. Ravelry project details.

And, the stuff of nightmares! A bumble bee landed in the sink when I was soaking this sweater. Obviously, the bee has good taste--but what the heck?!

No comments: