Friday, February 27, 2015

FO: Dovana Shawlette



It's been a minute since my last finished object post. I wish I had some better glamour shots of this one, but these poorly lit blocking photos from my basement will have to do for now. The pattern, Dovana, is part of the Knitworthy collection that Ysolda released last fall. I bought the collection at the beginning, before the patterns were released, and it was great fun to watch them come out each week. So far, the only other pattern I've knit is the Bronntanas hat, but the rest of the patterns in the collection look great; I especially love this little knit dachshund.


The yarn, Malabrigo Sock in "ochre" color is just lovely. This is the yarn from two previous failed attempts at socks, and I'm glad that I've used it for this shawlette. There was quite a bit leftover, and I've used it in my Follow Your Arrow2.

No comments: