Monday, August 8, 2011

FO: Rainbow Lights Shawlette

Rainbow Lights Shawlette

Pattern: Northern Lights Shawlette (ravelry project page)
Yarn: Noro Kureyon Sock

Found this yarn in the sale bin at my LYS and bought it on a whim, thinking it would make a fun, bright shawlette. And I think it has.

Rainbow Lights Shawlette

This pattern is pretty simple, though I still managed a handful of mess-ups, knitting drowsy. But none so bad that they couldn't be fixed relatively quickly, thank goodness. I used pretty much all of the yarn.

I've two other shawlettes on the needles right now, and a bunch more I want to start. But I'm not sure what I'm going to do with these. They've already started to kind of pile up. Could we make a push for shawlettes to come in style?? I'll wear them with joy, but I'm not so sure about non-knitters...

No comments: