Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sock Challenge Update

I finished my second pair of sock challenge socks yesterday. Meet Kai-Mei.

Kai-Mei Socks

The yarn is Madelinetosh Sock in the color Moreland. I worked these socks on US 1 1/2 (2.5mm).

Kai-Mei Socks

The 3x3 ribbing on the cuff was fairly boring, and definitely slowed down the progress on these socks, but once I got to the foot my interest picked up and I was able to finish them with fairly good time.

Kai-Mei Socks

I like that they're mirror images of each other. And I love the saturated color of the yarn.

Kai-Mei Socks

I also finally got around to taking some FO pics of my first challenge socks, Angee.

Angee Socks

Angee Socks

Angee Socks

Angee Socks

I like these ones a lot. More than Kai-Mei, I think.

I'm sad to report that my work blocked Flickr as a social networking site (really??). This limits my ability post interesting posts from work and also diminishes the pleasure I used to get from reading my Bloglines at 3am. Boo!

No comments: