Thursday, June 18, 2009

Eek!

FDA is warning consumers not to use Zicam nasal swabs. Should I throw out my stash of Zicam? I have touted the use of this in shortening the length of colds. And I still have my olfactory abilities.

After frogging a good 4 inches off the body of my Buttercup, it is nearly done. I hope to have pics up soon. For now, let me draw your eyes with a picture of the socks I gave Tracie for graduation.

Lemon leaves socks

Pattern: Embossed Leaves from Favorite Socks. Yarn: Socks That Rock Lightweight, "Lemongrass." I love the vibrant colors of the yarn. One thing I would change about these socks: I made the heal flap a bit too short and these guys are a bit tight through the heal as a result, but I think they'll be okay for Tracie, her feet are a bit smaller than mine.

I'm plugging along on the Eunice socks, and I started a new shawl, Pangea. More about that later!

No comments: