Saturday, July 9, 2011

We [heart] WA

My sister and her husband will be relocated to PA shortly and I had the pleasure of throwing their going-away party today. In addition to planning food (thanks, Raj, for BBQing!), I knew that I wanted to do some sort of quirky picture thing and I quickly came up with the idea of making a giant State of Washington with a heart cutout. Luckily I had a large piece of foam core just gathering dust in the craft room.

Foam Core Photo Prop

I traced the outline of the state onto the foam core with pencil then cut it out with an exacto knife.

Foam Core Photo Prop

Foam Core Photo Prop

I made a heart large enough to accommodate a few heads...

Foam Core Photo Prop

And finished it off with a coat of green spray paint (the same stuff I used for the TP Wall Art).

Melisa & Josh

A quick project and a great prop for party pics!

No comments: